The card today is using the stamp set Healing Hugs.
Highland Heather Cardstock
Whisper White – cut 5″ x 3 3/4″ to stamp and cut out largest stitched oval framelit
Inks: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxcedo Black
Subtle Embossing Folder; Frosted Clear Epoxy Droplets; Oval Stitched Framelit; Snail tape runner; mini glue dots; stampin’ dimensionals; Whisper White Sheer Ribbon; Big Shot die cut machine: Stampin’ Up Scoreboard; stampin’ Up Paper Trimmer
Steps to make the card:
- Cut Highland Heather cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; 5″ x 3 3/4″ Score at 4 1/4″
- Run the 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece through the Subtle Embossing Folder using the Big Shot
- On Whisper White cardstock stamp the rose using Highland Heather ink and the leaves using Granny Apple Green ink and then fussy cut them out
- Cut out the largest Oval Stitched Framelit also in Whisper White
- Using Memento Tuxcedo Black ink stamp the saying Get Well Soon on the right hand side of the oval
- On the embossed piece adhere the stitched oval with snail
- Put stampin dimensionals on the back of the rose and the leaves and add them to the right side of the oval
- Make a bow using Whisper White ribbon and adhere using a mini glue dot
- Add the 3 Frosted epoxy drops on the oval
I hope you have enjoyed making this card today. You can purchase all the products used today on my shopping page. Remember we are still in Sale-a-bration time till the 31st of March.
You still have time to join my team and get in on the two different ways to join and get more products for your stamping pleasure. Check out my earlier blog entries to see the good deals.
Remember if you spend less than $150.00 use the hostess code for this month of
|F9WDHJ39. If you spend more than $150.00 you be the hostess and get the Stampin Rewards.
I hope you enjoy my first video on how to make this card.