I love this Bird Ballad Suite in the new annual Stampin’ Up catalog. The stamp set that goes with it is Free As A Bird, and the Bird Ballad DSP paper is what I chose to use, as well as the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
Directions to make it:
Pool Party cardstock (CS) measures 8 x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
DSP paper measures 5 1/4″ x 4″
scrap of Whisper White CS to cut out the label
Memento Tuxcedo black ink to stamp the sentiment with
1/8″ Whisper White ribbon (retired)
Steps to put it together:
- Score Pool Party CS
- adhere ribbon to DSP paper before putting it on the CS
- adhere the DSP paper to the front of card
- using a die cutting machine cut out the label and then stamp the sentiment on it
- adhere to the card using stampin dimensionals
- You may want to stamp a bird inside the card, but it is only opitonal.